Arrival in Athens:
Daily from April to October. Every Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from November to March
DAY 1: ATHENS
Upon arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 2: ATHENS
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel, and you will be led to a guided Athens sightseeing tour to the House of Parliament, the Unknown Soldier’s Tomb, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Olympian Zeus
Temple, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Academy, the University and the National Library. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 3: ATHENS / AEGINA – POROS – HYDRA
Morning transfer to Piraeus port to embark the cruise ship for the full day cruise to Aegina – Poros – Hydra islands, lunch on board. Return to Athens in the evening.
DAY 4: ATHENS / DELPHI
A full day tour to the Archaeological site of Delphi that was believed to be the Earth center. Lunch en route, return to Athens in the evening.
DAY 5: ATHENS / AIRPORT
According to your flight departure time, you will be transferred to Athens airport.
• 4 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
• Half day Athens sightseeing Tour including the Acropolis
• Full day Cruise to Hydra, Poros, Aegina (with lunch)
• Full day Tour to Delphi (with lunch)
• Entrance fees to the sites, during guided sightseeing tours
• All transfers as mentioned
• Daily breakfast
• Hotel taxes