Traversing the countless valleys and mountains by horseback brings riders in touch with the incredible and unusual breathtaking beauty of the Cappadocia region.
One hour ride: 35 Euros
• Ride along the banks around the Red River
Two-hour ride: 55 Euros
• Ride up Ziyaret mountain for a beautiful view and a visit to a refreshing natural spring.
Four-hour ride: 100 Euros
• Ride through Cappadocia´s famed fairy chimneys to Zelve, Pasabagi, and the village of Cavusin
• Ride along the banks of the Kizilirmak river to the tiny fishing village of Sarihidir then on to the 13th cc caravanserai Sarihan
All Day ride: 170 Euros
• Ride through beautiful valleys to the ancient towns of Uchisar, Göreme, and Cavusin
Forget the tour buses or even the rental cars – this astonishing region of Central Anatolia is truly best seen by Horseback.
Your ride may also include visits to some of Cappadocia´s incredible cultural treasures such as Byzantine churches carved inside the caves, fascinating underground cities, or the area’s traditional craft-making centers. Join us at the Horse Riding Center for an hour, a day, or a week for a truly unique riding experience in the beautiful Cappadocia.